Terms and Privacy
Terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- This website and its content is copyright of Back to Front Exterior Design Consultancy Limited – © Back to Front. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a data protection regulation in EU law. The regulation aims to unify and protect how consumers’ personal data is protected in EU member states, and creates more transparency about how businesses are storing and using people’s personal data.
We respect our Clients’ privacy and meet the high standard for data privacy introduced by the GDPR.
All clients enquiring with Back to Front Exterior Design Consultancy Ltd., 37 West Street, Farnham, Surrey, GU9 7DR relay to us the following details:
- Full name
- Mobile number and/or landline number
- Email address
- Home and site address
- Photographs/link of your property
This information is stored in our secure computer system that can only be viewed by employees of Back to Front Exterior Design Consultancy Ltd. who have a password and unique login details.
Under the new regulations all clients have the right to SAR (Subject Access Request) and removal, or transfer of the data within 30 days.
Why do we ask for these details?
The information supplied by our clients helps us to create and perform a better service.
Having a client’s mobile and or landline number allows us to easily get in contact with Clients about their enquiry, meetings, quotations and additional information as and when required.
An email address lets us organise and arrange meetings and other arrangements as and when required. We can also use this to send through quotations, documents, invoices and other material as and when required.
A Client’s full address allows us to find out additional exterior design information that may be required as part of our consultancy service.
Photographs and or links of a Clients property, allows us to assess and fully appreciate what our Clients are dealing with. The photographs are a vital component our consultancy service.
We guarantee never to use our Clients’ email address in third party or affiliate marketing and we are pleased to state that we have never had a data breach. Should you wish your data be removed, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies on sites we build to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website however.
Cookie – Universal Analytics
_ga: This is used by Analytics to calculate visitors, session, campaign data, etc. each time when a visitor hits a page. No personal data is stored.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time and can contact us to let us know
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
How to manage cookies
Our cookies do not store financial information, or information which is capable of directly identifying you (such as your name or address). Cookies simply allow our website to retrieve this information in order to personalise and improve your experience of our website.
However, if you wish to restrict, block or delete cookies provided by our site – or any other website – you can use your browser to do this. Each browser is different so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences or use the following on your particular browser.
- Click on the ‘burger menu’ icon (three horizontal lines, one above each other), within Firefox – this is located to the right of the address bar
- Select Preferences
- Select the Privacy panel from within the pop up
- From the History section, change the “Firefox will” drop down select and “Use custom settings for history
- ”Un-check “Accept cookies from sites”
- Click OK
- Click on the ‘burger menu’ icon (three horizontal lines, one above each other), within Chrome – this is located to the right of the address bar
- Select “Settings”Client on the “Show advanced settings” link to unveil the additional settings
- Click “Content Settings” in the “Privacy” section
- A pop up will appear, and under the “Cookies” section select “Block sites from setting any data”
- Click the gear-wheel icon in the top right corner of the browser
- Click Internet Options
- Navigate to the Privacy Tab
- Set the slider to “High” or above
- Click OK to confirm
- Go to Safari Preferences (Cmd ,)
- Click the “Privacy” icon
- Choose “Cookies and website data” as “Always block”
- Close window
Please bear in mind that if you do this, certain personalised features of this website and others cannot be provided to you.
Third Party Cookies Used:
Google: We use Google Maps to show our previous projects location. http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
If you wish to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit www.aboutcookies.org.