Residential Architectural Designer
Farnham, SurreyView more about this position View less about this position
Where will I work and with who?
Our lively and attractive open plan studio is based in the heart of the historic market town of Farnham offering the perfect balance between the beautiful countryside of the South Downs National Park and the buzz of London. We promote a healthy work life balance and provide a great environment to excel with up to date software, Mac workstations and ongoing training.
We have a supportive and collaborative team atmosphere, helping each other through the times of hard graft and but also celebrating our successes and having a bit of fun along the way. A sense of humour and good tea (or even better, coffee) making skills will help you fit right in.
The company has a strong pipeline of work and is undergoing exciting restructuring over the next 6 months offering the right candidate fantastic opportunity for Career progression in the next 2-3 years.
What will I need?
1. Fantastic creative vision and passion for attractive residential architecture.
2. Strong technical, UK building regulation & planning knowledge in residential refurbishment.
3. Min 3 years experience working in a UK practice.
4. Comprehensive 3D modelling skills preferably in ArchiCAD. Training can be offered if required to convert your skills.
5. Confident Photoshop and visualisation skills.
6. Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
7. Excellent presentation, Microsoft Office & IT skills, preferably working on Apple Mac’s.
8. Great personality, sense of humour and ethical values.
Apply now : email@example.com
You’re not just a CV to us so please send us a letter of introduction along with a portfolio of projects you’re proud of and your CV.
We look forward to working with you!