PERSONAL ASSISTANT WITH SALES & MARKETING
PART TIME POSITION – 20 HOURS PER WEEK
£23 – £25K PRO RATA – DEPENDENT ON EXPERIENCE
Tasks will vary slightly on a day-to-day basis but includes:
- Handling incoming telephone calls
- Making appointments, booking calls and liaising between Clients and MD
- Help MD by preparing new project filing, information for meetings and appointments
- Looking after enquiries over the phone and email and issuing documents.
- Content management of sales database
- Arranging quotations from third parties
- Researching property information such as planning history and location plans for projects.
- Arranging media case study publications with finished projects
- Creating social media content and managing the platforms
- Updating the website and keeping content fresh
- Marketing and website analytics
PA / Admin/ Front of House / Reception: Minimum 1 year
- Friendly, confident telephone manner enjoys speaking to new people and makes a good first impression.
- Able to craft emails with a friendly informative and clear tone.
- Able to keep on top of different tasks and keep all the plates spinning!
- Organised and proactive
- Microsoft Office
- Apple iMac user
- Social media management
- Gmail and Google drive
- Website content experience/knowledge
- Like dogs! We have an office mascot called Isla who is very much part of the team
Ideal but not essential:
- Experience with Photoshop for creative tasks/project assistance
Hours flexible but ideally 11-3pm Mon-Friday working from company home office. Applicant will need to drive and have access to a vehicle.
To apply, please send us a covering letter along with your CV to email@example.com